I started this blog nearly a year ago, the first post was January 14th. Since then, this blog has gotten 629 visits from 412 unique locations in 25 different countries. Mainly I think the visitors are my parents and Facebook friends that have looked up my profile, saw this website listed, and checked it out. Yet I’ve only made a paltry 10 posts in the last 11 months, and none since May. And since May, I’ve received 310 visits, and each of those that came looking for something new left disappointed. You’ve been great, I haven’t.
- Goa’ing, Goa’ing, Gone
- Thrills Without Spills in Quiet Hampi
- Where the Sun Don’t Shine
- Hyderabad Part 2: Business and Pleasure
- Hyderabad Part 1: Meeting Two Personal Heroes
- Thoughts On Traveling in India #1
- For Adventurers
- Soccer Recollections
- Tales from Pondicherry
- Welcome to India (or, This Guy Was No Prabaker)
- My Bags are Packed, I’m Ready to Go
- Malaysia, Truly Asia?